Welcome to Central Butte
- Central Butte is the Service Centre of the region
- Real Estate: Many excellent reasonable priced houses are available.
- Low Taxes.
- Quality health care: visiting physicians, a pharmacist & dentist, long term level 3 & 4 care home, 20 bed level 1 & 2 personal care home.
- Quality education: excellent K-12 school.
- Abundant & affordable recreation: on the doorstep of beautiful Lake Diefenbaker & 3 golf courses. Skating & curling complex.
the basic supplies & services provided by the
retail sector in the community.
200 km to either Saskatoon, Regina
or Swift Current and only 100 km to Moose Jaw.
of life: friendly,
safe commuity where one can enjoy
all the benifits of small town living.
- Fully serviced RV sites available on a seasonal basis.
Close to Lake Diefenbaker fishing & golfing.
Call the town office at 306-796-2288 for more details.
TEN 'Quality of Life' reasons
to be a Central Butte resident
- World-class hunting for the enthusiast.
- Play a round anytime at 2 stunning golf resorts within 30 miles of Central Butte (Riverbreaks and The Harbor).
- Catch huge fish offshore, in a boat or on the ice on beautiful Lake Diefenbaker just minutes from your doorstep.
- Excellent camping facilities with 2 major parks nearby (Palliser Regional Park and Douglas Provincial Park).
- Tons of fun for the whole family with any water sport you can think of, natural sand beaches, sports all year round and fun activities for young and old; rain or shine.
- The most beautiful sunrises, sunsets and skyline. All smog and odor free!
- Neighbors in this community respect each other and their property, making crime a rarity. Central Butte is proud to be a 100% graffiti-free area and one of safest towns in the world to live!
- Central Butte is 30 miles north of the Trans Canada Highway. Being off the beaten path has its benefits: there are no commercial airliners, no rush hour, no construction noise, no alarms, no sirens, and no trains. Wake up anytime to just the sound of birds chirping in your backyard. One of the only truly peaceful communities left. Trips to the city are no problem, with 4 major cities within a 100 mile radius; the hard part is deciding which one to visit.
- Several community-driven people and organizations are working hard to develop the area's economy without disrupting the peacefulness, safety, and family values of the residents. Recent interest in the renewable resources, oil and gas, and tourism sectors have proven to increase property value at a steady rate. The available tradesmen in the area have been run off their feet and several services are constantly being contracted from the cities. If you have the skills to provide any service for this community, now is the right time to buy property in Central Butte because the economy has nowhere to go but up!
- Central Butte is a full-service community providing municipal water, sewer and garbage pick-up services. Facilities include a newly renovated school, hospital, grocery store, pharmacy, hotel, restaurant, gas station/c-store, long term healthcare facilities, and countless other businesses and services which make Central Butte the place to be in the Lake Diefenbaker resort area.