- May 29 Purina Walk for Dog Guides
Sponsored by Lions Foundation of Canada
Register 10:00 am Walk 11:00 am
Meet at the Central Butte Lions Hall
- June 01 Central Butte Lions Street Bingo
$1000 worth of prizes
$1000 Pot of Gold
Proceeds to go to the Splash Park
- June 4 Central Butte Town Garage Sale
Sign up at Debbie Lee's Diner or Galloway's Pharmacy
- June 16 Just Be Friends Day
Watch for Posters
- June 17 Letts' Annual Golf Tournament
Elbow Golf Club
Proceeds to the Health Care Foundation, Iver Main Place and Central Butte Recreation Association
- June 26 Early Childhood Committee BBQ
- June 29 Central Butte Graduation Exercises
7:00 pm Central Butte School
- July 02 Riverhurst Centennial Celebration
- July 9 Central Butte Feeds Golf Tournament
Palliser Regional Park
Contact: Wendy Depper 306-290-8963
- July 22-23 Central Butte Rodeo
- July 23 Central Butte Slow-pitch Tournament
Contact Thelma Caldwell 796-2000/796-4453
Deadline to Register July 16
- Aug. 6-7 Saskatchewan Trapper's Association Summer Rendezvous
and Information Pages
- Also See: Business Directory
- Health & Emergency Services
- Town Services
- Recreation & Clubs
- Central Butte - Archives
Central Butte Community Page
Also: See Weather Network News Video
The Purina Walk for Dog Guides
is at the Central Butte Lions Hall
on May 29th.
Call Norm @ 306-796-2031 for more information.
The Drinking Water Quality and Compliance Annual Notice to Consumers for the Town of Central Butte for the year of 2015 is available for public viewing at the Town Office located as 281 Main St. during regular office hours.
The Central Butte Regency Hospital Auxiliary is offering the following bursaries:
Bursary of $350 to Past graduates of Central Butte School for someone who is furthering his or her education in some "Health Care Field" AND is enrolled and/or attending this course at the time of application may apply.
Bursary of $250 to a current employee of Central Butte Regency Hospital, Iver Main personal care home, and/or Central Butte community medical services. Must be furthering his or her education with classes required for certification and training upgrading while employed in Central Butte health fields may apply.
Deadline - Applications must be received by January 8, 2016 and may be picked up at the Central Butte Regency Hospital Office or by contacting secretary, Bonita Tucker, at firstname.lastname@example.org
| Fully serviced RV sites available on a seasonal basis.
Close to Lake Diefenbaker fishing & golfing. Call the town office
at 306-796-2288 for more details.
Regular Weekly Events
- Monday - Senior Stick Curling - Sportsplex - 1:00 pm Cards "500" at Senior Center - 7:30 pm
- Wednesday - Floor Shuffleboard - Senior Center - 1 pm Bingo - Senior Center - 7:30 pm
- Wednesday Evenings: TOPS - Take of Pounds Sensibly meets every Wednesday night in the basement at Iver Main Place.
Weigh in 5.30 – 6.00. Meeting at 6.00 pm. Contact Sylvia Lindquist for more info at 796-2045.
- Thursday - Canasta - Senior Center - 1:30 pm Senior Stick Curling - Sportsplex - 1:00 pm
- Friday - Bridge - Senior Center - 1:30 pm
- Friday and Saturday - Legion Hall - Bar Open 4pm - closing. Everyone Welcome!
- Saturday - Legion Hall Meat Draw - tickets sold 4pm - 8pm.
Draw made at 8pm.
Regular Monthly Events
- 3rd Thursday of each month - Soup and Sandwich
Senior Center - 11:30 am - 1 pm. Meat Draws made at 1:00 pm - $7 per person.
View from Central Butte.
Central Butte and District History Book.
2 Volume Set. Available at McGregor's Travel, Town Office, RM of Enfield Office.
$40 + Postage and Handling.